How do I delete a MongoDB account?
dropUser() method is used to removes the user form the current database. The name of the user to remove from the database. The level of write concern for the removal operation. The writeConcern document takes the same fields as the getLastError command.
How do I delete my MongoDB Atlas account?
To delete your Atlas account, you must ensure that you have no:
- Outstanding invoices.
- Active database deployments.
How delete all MongoDB?
How do I drop a collection in MongoDB shell?
How do I see all users in MongoDB?
- Case 1 − Using getUsers() The syntax is as follows − db.getUsers();
- Case 2 − Using show command. The syntax is as follows − …
- Case 1 − The first query is as follows − > db. …
- Case 2 − The second query is as follows − > show users;
How do I completely remove MongoDB from Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Stop the service. sudo service mongod stop.
- Step 2: Remove packages. sudo apt-get purge mongodb-org*
- Step 3: Remove data directories. sudo rm -r /var/log/mongodb sudo rm -r /var/lib/mongodb. -r means recursive.
How do I run Mongodump?
- Connect to a MongoDB Instance. To connect to a local MongoDB instance running on port 27017 and use the default settings to export the content, run mongodump without any command-line options: …
- Connect to a Replica Set. …
- Connect to a Sharded Cluster.
Which is the command to check the size of the Oplog?
How do I create an admin in MongoDB?
- The first step is to specify the “username” and “password” which needs to be created.
- The second step is to assign a role for the user. …
- The db parameter specifies the admin database which is a special Meta database within MongoDB which holds the information for this user.