Does drumstick plant need sunlight?
How can I grow drumstick at home?
Can Moringa tree grow indoor?
How long does it take for drumstick tree to grow?
What is the best fertilizer for drumstick plant?
What part of drumstick do we eat?
Can drumstick trees grow in pots?
In which season does drumstick grow?
Can we plant drumstick tree in house?
Is drumstick good for health?
What is Drumstick leaves called in English?
Why are moringa leaves turning yellow?
Can we drink drumstick leaves daily?
Is drumstick warm or cold?
How many drumsticks should I eat?
An average drumstick weighs about 4 ounces, with roughly 1 1/2 ounces of meat (without skin or bone). Plan on two drumsticks per person or more for big eaters. One drumstick should be enough for children under 6.
What will happen if we drink drumstick leaves juice?
Can I boil Moringa leaves and drink?
Can moringa be harmful?
Can I eat raw moringa leaves?
Can we drink drumstick leaves soup in empty stomach?
How do drumstick leaves help you lose weight?
- In a pan, take one-two cups of water. Add in some moringa powder and bring it to a boil.
- Strain the mixture and consume it just like your morning tea.
What is the best way to consume moringa leaves?
- Stir it into your water. Hot or cold H2O works, though it might go down easiest in warm water mixed with a little lemon and honey.
- Steep it as a tea. …
- Mix it into smoothies. …
- Sprinkle it into soups. …
- Bake it into… …
- Green up your guacamole. …
- Shake it into salad dressing.