How do you spell eliminate or eliminate?
- Spelling of eliminated: eliminated is spelled e-l-i-m-i-n-a-t-e-d. …
- Definition of eliminated: Describes something or someone that has been deleted, removed, or sent away.
- Pronunciation of eliminated: Eliminated is pronounced e-lim-in-a-ted.
- Synonyms of Eliminate:
What does elimination mean?
What is eliminate in business?
What is the opposite of eliminate?
What is mean by eliminated?
What is the nearest in meaning of eliminated?
How do you use eliminate?
What word is survive?
What is the adjective of eliminate?
What is to obliterate mean?
What is the opposite of survived?
What are the 5 most important survival skills?
- Basic Survival Skill 1: Fire. Fire is the king of survival techniques! …
- Basic Survival Skill 2: Shelter. …
- Basic Survival Skill 3: Signaling. …
- Basic Survival Skill 4: Food & Water. …
- Basic Survival Skill 5: First Aid.
What do you call a person who survived?
All the future generations, especially the. … In this page you can discover 20 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for survivor, like: one still living, one spared, survivors, one left behind, descendant, posterity, one who has escaped, relict, heir, soldier and widower.
What is the opposite of rude in English?
|Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.|