How do I completely delete a game from my computer?
Deleting via Windows Settings
- Open the Windows Start Bar.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Apps & Features.
- Select the game you want uninstalled and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall games on Windows 10?
- Select Start , then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Or just click the shortcut link at the bottom of this article.
- Select the app you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall games?
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
- From the list, tap the game.
- Select Uninstall.
- After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
How do I remove among us from my computer?
How do I uninstall a game without uninstall EXE?
- 1) Create a system restore point. See How to Create a Restore Point if you need instructions.
- 2) Boot into Safe Mode. Reboot your PC. …
- 3) Find the path to the program folder. …
- 4) Delete the program folder. …
- 5) Clean the Registry. …
- 6) Delete the shortcuts. …
- 7) Reboot.
How do I uninstall games to free up space on my computer?
- Open the Start menu and select Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Open Apps & features settings.
- Search for a specific app or sort them by size to see which ones are taking up the most space.
- When you find an app you want to delete, select it from the list, and then select Uninstall.
How can I uninstall?
Do you lose progress if you uninstall a game Steam?
How do I completely remove PUBG from my computer?
In Steam, go to Settings -> Download and click on “Clear download cache.” There we are. PUBG is gone. If you do NOT want to reinstall PUBG, then skip down to the “Permanently delete PUBG account” step to wipe away any memory of PUBG as well.