Where can I use Apple Pay cash?
You can use Apple Cash wherever you use Apple Pay:
- Send and receive money with Apple Pay (U.S. only)
- Make contactless payments using Apple Pay.
- Pay in apps or on the web using Apple Pay.
Can I use Apple Pay cash at stores?
How do you use Apple cash at checkout?
What is the difference between Apple Pay and Apple Pay cash?
Does Apple cash charge a fee?
How do I avoid Apple Pay fees?
What is benefit of Apple Pay?
Is Apple Pay safer than PayPal?
Does Apple Pay charge a monthly fee?
Apple Pay is a digital wallet that you use to make payments by linking your existing credit/debit cards. Apple does not charge any fees for Apple Pay.
Why is Apple Pay bad?
Why can’t I pay with Apple Pay online?
Is Apple Pay good or bad?
Is Apple Pay worth it?
How do I pay with Apple Pay in store?
- To use your default payment card: If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. …
- To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. …
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see ‘Done’ and a tick on the display.
What can you use Apple Pay for online?
- Dunkin’ Donuts.
Why can’t I setup my Apple Pay?
How do I use Apple Pay at gas pump?
Why can I not connect to Apple Pay?
What is the minimum age for Apple Pay?
Is there an age limit on Apple Pay?
How do I set up family Apple Pay?
They can use Wallet to see the card balance, monitor transactions, and limit who the child can send money to. Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap Apple Cash, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Can my 14 year old use Apple Pay?
How much money can you send through Apple cash?
How do I change my minimum age for Apple Pay?
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Change Birthday or Birthday.
- Update your birth date, then tap Done. If you’re changing a birth date for a child, learn what to do.