How hard is it to get a variance to build?
What is Property variance?
How do you find out if a property has a variance?
How do you get a variance code?
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal.
- Step 2: Click “Planning” in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the “Create an Application” button.
- Then click the “Continue Application” button.
- Step 5: Select “Variance” and click “Continue Application” to begin the application. Variance.
What is an example of a zoning variance?
If you are buying a piece of land in a residential neighborhood and desire to build a pizza parlor that you think will attract customers and make it a more enjoyable place to be, you may request a zoning variance from the local government.