How do you pronounce the name Judah?
- Phonetic spelling of Judah. Ju-dah. j-OO-d-uh. …
- Meanings for Judah. an ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center. praised. …
- Synonyms for Judah. Judea. jud. …
- Examples of in a sentence. Judah & the Lion Share Music Video for New Single ‘Alright’ …
- Translations of Judah. Telugu : యూదా
How do you pronounce Judah from the Bible?
How do you say Judea in Hebrew?
How do you pronounce Judah Bethlehem?
- bethlehem-judah. Lynette Robinson.
- Beth-le-hem-Judah. Kathlyn Kunde.
What is the difference between Judea and Judah?
What does the name Judah mean?
How do you pronounce the name Israel?
How do you say baptized?
Where is Bethlehem located now?
How is Israel pronounced in the Bible?
|Pronunciation||/ˈɪz.reɪ.əl, -ri.əl/ Hebrew: [jisʁaˈʔel] (Modern) Hebrew: [jiɬraˈʔei̯l] (Biblical)|
|Meaning||‘God Contended’, ‘Wrestles with God’, ‘Triumphant with God’|
How is Israel pronounced in Hebrew?
What is Israeli Arabic?
Who are the true Israel?
Who named Israel?
What was Israel originally called?
What is God’s promise to Israel?
I will free you from the labors of the Egyptians and deliver you from their bondage … I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and I will give it to you for a possession.